Convert Existing Panel Workstation to height Adjustable
Select your Sit-Stand Solution
Two Leg ILS system
Convert An Existing Workstation to A Two Leg ILS Sit-Stand System
Three Leg ILS system
Convert An Existing Cornered Workstation to A Three Leg ILS Sit-Stand System
The Height Adjustable Integrated Levitation System (ILS) Convert by SpaceCo will transform any panel or existing furniture system to a Sit-Stand solution. The simple removal of cantilever brackets and the addition of a SpaceCo Panel Bracket will convert any workstation to a comprehensive Sit-Stand solution. Users reduce waste and cut costs by simply enhancing their existing office furniture. This additionally grants minimal disruption to the office environment or furniture standards programs.
To learn about our Freestanding ILS Sit-Stand, click here. To learn about our system for converting existing workstations into Sit-Stand configurations, click here.
- Health - Users are able to easily alternate between sitting and standing throughout the day.
- Ergonomic - Ease of use, adjustable height workstation for sit or stand.
- Space - A recessed support beam allows for maximum space efficiency.
- Technology - Easily suspend and access CPUâ€™s; handles multiple monitors and all other computer equipment needs.
- Environment - Reuse existing work surfaces and panel systems.
The Integrated Levitation System (ILS) is the latest in adjustable height workstations and converts any panel or existing furniture system to a modifiable Sit-Stand solution. The ILS provides a modern and distinctive system of components to provide users with lateral stability, function and sustainability for the work surface over and above the traditional table base.
- Available in 48"/1219.2mm, 60"/1524mm, 72"/1828.8mm and custom sizes
- One controller guides four linear actuators/columns
- Multi-parallel - up to 16 legs in parallel
- 24"-50"/609.6mm-1270mm of range of adjustment
- Full adjustment in less than 15 seconds
- Soft start and stop function
- Speed uo to 169"/s(43,,/s) uploaded
- Thrust up to 800 N (per leg) 180lbs/8165kg force
- 18.25"/463.55mm worksurface support bracket
- ANSI-BIMFA rated 75lbs/34.01kg at 18"/457.2mm extension
- Finishes: Black and Platinum. White and Champagne special order basis
- ANSI-BIFMA levelâ„˘ 5.5 certified
- BIFMA levelâ„˘ pending certification
- Can contribute to achieving LEEDÂ® certification for Existing Buildings, Commercial Interiors and New Construction
- 20% recycled content aluminum
- 100% recyclable
- Fabric Tiles available with 100% recycled content fabric
- Powder coating, water-based adhesive for fabrics, virtually VOC-free