Configure your Panel System
Adapt Height Adjustable Panel System
The Adapt Height Adjustable ILS Panel System by SpaceCo is first in class. Designed for an open office plan, the Panel System provides delineation of space, privacy between users, security of data, and electrical distribution tidiness. The Integrated Levitation System (ILS) Sit-Stand enabled work surfaces can be lowered and raised with the touch of a button to suit each individual userâ€™s preference. This system is fully customizable to adapt to the specific needs of every office space. The system maintains a fixed relationship between employee and work environment.
To learn about our Freestanding ILS Sit-Stand, click here. To learn about our system for converting existing workstations into Sit-Stand configurations, click here.
- Health - Users are able to easily alternate between sitting and standing throughout the day.
- Ergonomic - Ease of use, adjustable height workstation for sit or stand.
- Space - A recessed support beam allows for maximum space efficiency.
- Technology - Easily suspend and access CPUâ€™s; handles multiple monitors and all other computer equipment needs.
- Environment - Reuse existing work surfaces and panel systems.
Combine individual panels of various sizes to configure the Adapt custom panel system. Include an electrical base in the panels or not. Choose 1 or 2 notch outs for electrical bases. Determine panel connectors, electrical power, and finally, work surface size and finish.
- Segmented fabric
- Panel with inline connectors
- 3/8 â€ť thick with a tackable core
- Core material is compressed polyester
- Construct 90 or120 degree environments with ease
- Lower installation costs with quick and easy installation
- Frames constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Horizontal reveal 22.5â€ť
- Base frame 4â€ťH
- Aluminum frame
- Finish & Color: Powder coat finish in white
- Work surfaces are 1-1/4â€ť high pressure white laminate
- Edge detail 3mm abs edge white
- Meets all ANSI/BIFMA and fire testing criteria
- Product comes with 10 year manufacturerâ€™s warranty
- 5 day lead time
Individual Panel Frame Options & Dimensions:
- Available Widths
- 31-2/5â€ť = frame 800 mm W
- 35-2/5â€ť = frame 900 mm W
- 47-1/5â€ť = frame 1200 mm W
- 46-1/2â€ť = frame 1,181.1mm H
- 50â€ť = frame 1,270mm H
- Available Work Surface Sizes and Finishes
- 72â€ť Straight
- 72â€ť Mitered Corner Left or Right
- White Laminate or custom color
- Accepts up to two panels (light taupe fabric) on either side
PANEL ELECTRICAL DATA:
- 4â€ť base raceway to meet electrical and data needs
- Lateral routing only in the base/Lay in base raceway
- Powerways can be removed in the field without having to disassemble the panel
- 8 wire, 4 circuit electrical with 2 x 2 capability
- EU/UK power available
- UL listed
Electrical Power Options:
- Pass through jumper cable
- Power Pole
- Junction box for hard wire
- 2 Rj45 Outlets
- Duplex receptacle outlet
Panel Connector Options:
- 4 way/X connector
- 3 way/T connector
- 2 way/L connector
- End way/E connector
- 120 3 way/W connector
- 120 2 way/V connector
- 120 End way/120 E Connector
- ANSI-BIFMA levelâ„˘ 5.5 certified
- BIFMA levelâ„˘ pending certification
- Can contribute to achieving LEEDÂ® certification for Existing Buildings, Commercial Interiors and New Construction
- 20% recycled content aluminum
- 100% recyclable
- Fabric Tiles available with 100% recycled content fabric
- Powder coating, water-based adhesive for fabrics, virtually VOC-free